Data Protection Solutions
VaLaTech is offering software solutions that keep users data safe, not only because it is a legal requirement, but because we believe that data protection is a human right and the users have to have control on their data. As long as users are in control of their data, humans will have freedom and liberty. Thus, we consider that it is our mission to help users and businesses to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) which are the regulations that set the standard for users data protection.
Data Protection Principles
- Users own their data!
- Users are in control of their data!
- Process data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner for a specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes!
Users have the rights to...
- Know if you are processing their personal data.
- Know what personal data you are processing and the purposes of the processing.
- Request access to their personal data.
- Obtain from you the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Obtain from you the erasure of their personal data.
- Obtain from you restriction of processing of their personal data.
- Object at any time to processing of their personal data.
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Receive their personal data and to transmit those data to another controller (data portability right).
- Be informed through email about a data breach in 72 hours after you have become aware of it.
- Process Personal Data to provide services
- Process only adequate and relevant data
- Keep data secure
- Don't sale users data
- Don't profile users
- Don't make automated decisions